English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

2.02.2012

Knowledge vs. Ignorance

Lost, under the daylight
holding the bottle with the message,
the one I possess but I do not understand.
The message I could have written
but I left the others to write it for me.
Lost, under the daylight
eclipse after eclipse
unaware of the illusion
ignorant, lost, and "happy"
moving  my digital hands and legs
feed my plugged mind and soul such as the animals
believing in rebellions but not even trying one, my own,
slave of what I believed that could set me free.
Lost, under the daylight
"blind" by the pictures of the others'
deaf by the compositions of decomposition
a prisoner within my own illusions
holding the bottle with the message
ignorant, lost and "happy"
waiting for a waking up call
to start a real life, that will never come...

1 σχόλιο:

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Briliant and inspiring! A masterful decomposition of the conmpositions.